Wednesday 26 February 2014

Green Smoothie

it's a quick post. I had a dygestive problem yesterday, my mom suggested me to eat avocado. Because i am not a big fan of avocado, i was looking for other options and smoothie would be great answer, Oh and addition it should be GREEN SMOOTHIE yaaayy. I'd love to have ice cream in my smoothie but rain and rain and rain come all day and night. so i just replace it with yoghurt. and here it comes!!!


First all i have is avocado. Then kiwi. Oh and spinach. Green green green and green. Yay!


The milk and yoghurt!! Uups it is banana yoghurt!

The All Star!!


Green Smoothie



Ingredient
1 cup spinach leaf
1/2 Avocado
1 Kiwi
1/2 cup milk
1 package yoghurt

Directions
  • Slice avocado and kiwi
  • Put all the ingredients into the blender, then blend then until smooth
  • Enjoy your green smoothie



No comments:

Post a Comment